To ensure parity among competing teams, participating organizations will be directed to form teams by adhering to the certain wickedly challenging team formation parameters. After all, we want everyone from your firm to participate – Experienced Senior Executives; Young & Enthusiastic Freshers; Admin Staff; Sports Enthusiasts; Laid-back Decision Makers… that too across age & gender groups:
- 3-member team
- Each team can be either same or mixed gender
- Now that’s still the easy part. Here comes the twist – The teams will have to adhere to the following criteria to to be eligible for participation.
- Cumulative Team Age Total > 90 years
All 3 team members, within every team from an organization, to be validated by the Company HR as bona-fide employees of the represented organization
- Pre – Registrations from teams not compliant with the specified team formation criteria will not be accepted.
- The teams will be allotted groups through a draw of lots.
- The objective for every participant shall be to complete their run at the course, overcoming the physical obstacles as well as solving the mental challenge within the shortest possible time.
- The performance score of a participant shall be determined in terms of the time the participant takes to complete the run. Therefore, the team score shall be a cumulative sum of the recorded times of the 3 team members.
- In case, a participant is unable to successfully & legitimately overcome an obstacle or answers a mental challenge incorrectly, this will incur a penalty resulting in addition of a specific amount of time to his/her individual score.
- Additionally, there will be a specified ‘Cut-Off’ Time for completion of the entire run. In case a participant fails to complete his/her run within this stipulated ‘Cut-Off’ time, he/she shall be disqualified.
- The rules for this competition have been formulated by the organisers and can be amended at their sole discretion
- The decision of the judges on the event day shall be final and binding
- The top 2 teams to reach the Finals of the Maruti Suzuki Swift Devils Circuit Corporate Challenge, shall take home the following prizes:
- Winning Team: INR 6,00,000
- Runners Up Team: INR 3,00,000</li
- The Fastest Finisher in the Finals: The All New Maruti Suzuki Swift Car